martedì 17 luglio 2012

My first post from my Smartphone !

Hi girls!

I'm writing you from my Smartphone...I hope it works well!

I would like to advise you I have updated my Etsy shop with some new item...the most special one is the Italian Truck: the Apecar...have a look!

Mini Hugs,

Mondodifavola

Ciao ragazze!

Questo é il primo post che scrivo dal mio smartphone...spero funzioni! Volevo soltanto avvisarvi che ho aggiunto qualche articolo nel mio negozietto su etsy...troverete anche un'Apecar...che potrete acquistare e decorare secondo i vostri gusti...presto saranno disponibili altri colori!

Baciotti,
Mondodifavola

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

3 commenti:

  1. With your wonderful mini you'll reach thousands of followers, I'm sure.
    Smartphones make life easier. Huggs.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks Gosia, you are really kind!

    Mini hugs!

    PS: yes, smartphone makes life easy...now I can answer to all the comments I receive thanks to Android!

    RispondiElimina
  3. I love your mini truck soo many possibilities!!

    RispondiElimina